If you're coming to Las Vegas for a trade show, you're in good company! Las Vegas is home to three of the largest convention centers in the country and welcomes millions of tradeshow attendees every year. The Nevada city is also is home to countless other venues that often hold meetings, events, and smaller expos.
Las Vegas is a great host city for trade shows, expositions, and conventions. It has the venue space, direct flights in and out of McCarran International Airport, luxury conveniences, entertainment venues, and gourmet dining options you want along the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
Prior to booking your flight and hotel accommodations, make sure that you have everything set in place for your conference and trade show booth. It's good to have it planned well in advance, about six months.
With an endless string of hotels and resorts to choose from in Las Vegas, you may be scratching your head thinking "Gee, where should I stay in such a lively place?"
Well, you're in luck! Here is a rundown of the best places to stay in Las Vegas for trade shows. We'll be covering hotels convenient to all three of the largest U.S. convention centers:
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Sands Expo and Convention Center
- Henderson Events Plaza
Best Places to Stay Near the Las Vegas Convention Center
The SpringHill Suites is a newly-renovated hotel just a seven-minute walk from the convention center. This 3-star hotel is known for its homey feel, modest amenities, and proximity to nightlife and restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip.
Trade show attendees will love being so close to the convention center, as well as the convenient public transit that travels to McCarran International Airport. We think you'll enjoy your stay at this comfortable hotel on Paradise Road.
Here are some of its selling points:
- Event Rooms. SpringHill Suites by the Las Vegas Convention Center has six large event rooms, which are ideal for post-show client meetings and group huddles.
- Amenities. Guests enjoy free high-speed Internet, complimentary breakfast, a rooftop pool with amazing views, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Eats. The Palettes Gallery and Bistro cafe serves classic American fare and drink specials.
Located on Karen Avenue, the Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise hotel is a great stay for guests of Las Vegas trade shows. It's less than a mile from the convention center.
This 3-star hotel is located ideally between two Monorail stations, Westgate and SLS, for easy travel to and from Las Vegas attractions. Just like its cozy atmosphere, here's what makes this hotel so grand:
- Meeting Rooms. The Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise offer spacious meeting suites and banquet halls for your pre-show gatherings and post-show meetings.
- Amenities. This hotel features a swimming pool, gym, and laundry services for your team's use and enjoyment.
- Eats. The Marketplace bistro has everything from snacks to order-at-the-counter meals.
Sahara Las Vegas is a chic 4-star hotel off South Las Vegas Boulevard, just a short distance from the convention center, which you can get to by car or Monorail train.
When you stay here on business, you're living in the lap of luxury with its award-winning restaurants, on-site casino and clubs, and a plethora of other amenities just outside of your gorgeous rooms.
The SLS Monorail station is located in front of the hotel, affording guests the convenience to explore the Las Vegas Strip's eccentric entertainment and nightlife, plus travel to the airport with ease (and speed!). Stay at Sahara Las Vegas because of countless features such as its:
- Event Space. SLS Las Vegas provides trade show attendees over 80,000 square feet of meeting space, accommodating organizations of all sizes.
- Gambling. The hotel's casino has hundreds of slot machines, numerous card tables, and a sophisticated ambiance.
- Entertainment. Rock out to great tunes at The Foundry, and then kick back with deliciously crafted cocktails at Sawyers Club.
- Shopping. Grab a last-minute necessity at the hotel's convenient store or a new party ensemble at SLS Hers boutique.
- Amenities. Unwind from the day at the Spa at SLS or take a dip in the pool at one of its many resort-style swimming pools.
- Eats. SLS has a variety of restaurants. Bazaar Meat is a one-of-a-kind eatery with meat cuts prepared by James Beard award recipient, Jose Andres.
Best Places to Stay Near the Sands Expo and Convention Center
The Palazzo Venetian is made up of two hotels that operate as one: The Palazzo and The Venetian. Both hotels are located on South Las Vegas Boulevard in walking distance of the Sands Expo and Convention Center.
Trade show coordinators and event planners have everything at their fingertips at these two 5-star hotels. Below are some of its key points of interest:
- Meeting Space. The hotel contains ballrooms, meeting rooms, and boardrooms for companies to create an off-site headquarters during trade shows and events.
- Gambling. Enjoy the slots and card games at the casino.
- Entertainment. Watch live comedy and musical performances at the Venetian Theatre.
- Shopping. Retail shops like Burberry and Pandora are just minutes from your swanky suites.
- Amenities. Your team will enjoy relaxing at one of the five Palazzo Venetian pools after a day of perusing or working the trade show.
- Eats. This hotel has something for every palate from Asian to French and Latin cuisines.
- Nightlife. Enjoy a specialty cocktail at Rosina and then dance the night away at Tao Las Vegas nightclub.
Situated on South Las Vegas Boulevard, the Wynn Las Vegas is a 5-star hotel with many comforts, nightlife, and gourmet restaurants only five minutes from Sands Expo. Your group will be graciously accommodated. Let's see how.
- Meeting Halls. The Wynn Las Vegas has more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space for trade shows and events in Sin City. The hotel has ballrooms, meeting rooms, and boardrooms for businesses.
- Entertainment. Enjoy a team bonding experience with a live rock and roll performance, or watching a culinary demonstration by masters chefs Ming Yu and Luke Palladino.
- Shopping. Browse the finest bags and accessories at shops like Stella McCartney and Balmain during your time off.
- Amenities. The cabanas are fully stocked and the pool is refreshing.
- Eats. The Wynn Las Vegas has a great selection of fine dining, including Cipriani and Wing Lei, a Michelin-star restaurant.
- Nightlife. Teams can celebrate their trade show success with bottle service at XS Nightclub.
The Mirage is a wonderful 4-star hotel near the volcano statue. It includes many modern luxuries, and a restaurant own by Bravo's Top Chef judge, Tom Colicchio.
This hotel is one of the best places to stay for the Las Vegas trade shows. It's less than a mile walk to Sands Expo. Here's why you should consider The Mirage:
- Hotel Convention Center. The Mirage has its own event venue with a team of event coordinators that can flip 170,000 square feet into a private event space, boardrooms, or meeting rooms.
- Entertainment. Gather your group for a Cirque du Soleil performance that's all about The Beatles!
- Shopping. Walk on over to The Forum Shops at Caesars and poke around at all of the exclusive retailers.
- Casino. Test your luck at the hotel's slot machines and poker tables.
- Amenities. The Mirage has a lot of amenities for guests to enjoy, including golf, a pool, and helicopter rides!
- Eats. This hotel has more than ten restaurants in its portfolio. Heritage Steak (Colicchio's restaurant) offers a fine dining experience, and The Still is your place for sports, beer, and bar food.
- Nightlife. Celebrate a great trade show experience at 1 OAK Las Vegas.
Best Places to Stay Near the Henderson Events Plaza
The Fiesta Henderson Hotel and Casino is right off Bruce Woodbury Beltway on Lake Mead Parkway in Henderson, NV. The hotel is a short drive to Henderson Events Plaza via public transit or car.
Guests enjoy a wide range of amenities, proximity to McCarran International Airport, and four restaurants. See why guests choose the Fiesta Henderson Hotel and Casino:
- Banquet Hall. This hotel has enough space for organizations and business to conduct private meetings.
- Entertainment. Fiesta Henderson Hotel and Casino is just under a 20-minute drive to the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel also has a movie theater.
- Casino. The casino has slots and table games just a minute walk from the rooms.
- Amenities. Guests can choose to relax by the pool or go crazy with all of the fun games at the arcade. Why not do both?
- Eats. With four unique restaurants, there's something for everyone's taste.
- Nightlife. Bars and proximity to the Las Vegas Strip.
Trade Shows Call for Booth Set up Assistance
Las Vegas may be known for its wild antics and parties, but trade shows are making a name for itself here. Organizers of popular trade shows choose Las Vegas as the host city because of its exceptional location and nightlife.
Are you preparing for an upcoming Las Vegas trade show? You'll benefit from the knowledge and industry skills of a local company to help assist in all of your conference needs. Take a look at our trade show services, and we look forward to seeing you soon in Sin City!